The first truly free inventory management solution that integrates with QuickBooks Online.
Boxstorm Forever Free checklist
Welcome to Boxstorm Forever Free (BFF). The Boxstorm app is the first truly free inventory management solution that integrates with Quickbooks Online (QBO). As a cloud-based app, it helps businesses track their inventory from virtually any location and any device.
‘Boxstorm Forever Free’ gives you up to 5 users completely free of charge. Automate manual inventory management processes such as adding items; modifying inventory counts, monitoring changes with audit trails, and integrating with QuickBooks Online to automatically update your accounting records. Perform cycle counts and maneuver inventory items to get orders flowing in and out of your warehouses.
As you begin using your Boxstorm account for your business inventory, we recommend the following order to facilitate account and inventory setup.
- UOM: This is where you determine in what measure your items are sold (i.e. pounds, feet, boxes, etc.) If you have no preference, the default setting is each.
- ITEMS: You may either enter your inventory manually by selecting the new button in the items module, or you may use the *.csv template found in the triple dot menu option at the top and import your entire inventory.
- SETTINGS: Establish who you are as a company, upload your logo and name as well as other user settings found in this area.
- USERS: As a BFF user you have up to 5 free users. Here you can establish permissions for your users determining locations and access rights.
- BILLING: Make sure to fill-in your account and payment information for your subscription. You can also upgrade to the additional features found only in one of our paid subscription accounts.
- LOCATIONS: You can either use our default location descriptions or add more locations to fit your business needs. Once you have completed your initial Boxstorm account setup, if you have a QBO account, we recommend you sync your Boxstorm/QBO integration at this time.
- INTEGRATIONS: You can establish a default location for all sales and re-orders. Once you have completed your initial Boxstorm account setup, if you have a QBO account, we recommend you sync your Boxstorm/QBO integration at this time.
Congratulations! There is no reason to rely on spreadsheets or any other manual process to manage and track your inventory. Boxstorm Inventory Management makes automated inventory management a reality. Now you can manage your inventory like never before.