Boxstorm customers may schedule training by emailing support at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include a list of questions you have regarding Boxstorm, as well as the preferred date and time of training.
If you’re looking into Boxstorm for the first time and are curious about Boxstorm training, please email Christy Hair at email@example.com
Resetting Your Password
If you need to reset your Boxstorm password for any reason, you can do so by clicking the Forgot Password? link on the Boxstorm Login screen.
Import & Export
Nearly every module in Boxstorm has import/export capabilities, allowing you to import and export data in batch files. To import/export data, go to the desired module, then:
- Click the vertical dots in the upper-right corner
- Select "Import/Export items" from the dropdown menu
- Select Choose File from the import screen
- Choose the file you wish to import
We recommend downloading a sample CSV file to see how to correctly format the file so it can be imported. Please see Import Items using a CSV file for additional step-by-step instructions.
Does the Auto Create create a PO per item or per vendor?
The Auto Create will create a PO per vendor.
Reorder points set a minimum and maximum threshold for when an item should be reordered. If setup, Boxstorm will automatically create Purchase Orders through the Auto Order feature when these points are crossed. Low stock alerts may also be sent via email or text.
Additional information can be found on the Create an Item (reorder points) and Purchase Orders pages.
To undelete an item, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Items Module and click the Filter Items option in the top left corner
2. Filter items by Active Status | Deleted and click Apply
3.Check the box next to the items you wish to undelete, then click the Undelete Selected Rows icon and click Yes to confirm.
Follow these instructions to add or remove inventory items:
- In the Items Module, select the Inventory Icon on the far right side of the line item of interest.
- A list of inventory items by location will appear in the popup box. Select the location to modify and you will be able to choose: Add, Remove, Cycle, Adjust Cost or Move Inventory.
For additional detailed instructions, please view Adjusting Inventory for an Item.
Boxstorm Web and Mobile apps
In addition to the Web app, Boxstorm also offers apps for iOS and Android.
The mobile apps do not offer the complete set of features found in the Web app. For example, unlike the Web app, the iOS and Android apps cannot create sales orders or purchase orders. The current purpose of the mobile apps is to look up items, see quantities, and edit items. In the future, the mobile apps will have a more complete set of features, such as creating sales and purchase orders.
Currently, the Boxstorm iOS and Android mobile apps do not support 2D barcodes. Support for 2D barcodes will be included in future releases of the mobile apps.