Sales Orders and Purchase Orders may be Emailed to customers and vendors through Boxstorm. Emails may be auto generated using a specific Template if desired.
Sales & Purchase Orders
1. After creating and saving Sales Order or Purchase Order, the Email function will become available. (Note the Email icon in the upper right hand corner) Enter the fields with the appropriate information and click Send.
2. If the Email icon is not displayed on a saved order, it may be that the Customer or Vendor does not have an email saved to their contact information. An email can be entered by going to the Customer Module and selecting a desired customer (for SO), or the Vendor Module for a PO. Their email address should be entered beneath the Customer/Vendor tab.
1. Boxstorm allows Templates to be made with a standard email message when Purchase or Sales orders have reached a certain status (Open, Partial, Fulfilled). These templates may be created in the Settings module | Purchasing/Sales tabs.
2. Notice in the Email shown below, any Purchase Order with an Open Status will receive the given message. A different email may be created for a Partial or Fulfilled status.
3. Notice that every Email sent will have an Invoice attached as a .pdf document.
Predefined messages can be save based on each status of an order. The status of a Purchase Order can be Open, Partial, or Fulfilled. The status of a Sales Order can be Quote, Accepted, Partial, or Fulfilled.