Big Commerce Integration
1. Big Commerce Integration is a feature for users on the Ultimate version of Boxstorm. This integration can pull orders from Big Commerce to Boxstorm and back through Big Commerce with all inventory management integration and works in real-time on all sales orders.
2. On the Boxstorm dashboard, a new menu selection INTEGRATIONS has been created. Within the integrations menu is a MARKET tab with a listing of all the current integrations with Boxstorm.
3. Once you select CONNECT TO BIG COMMERCE you will be required to input your Big Commerce store name. (This can be found at the beginning of the users current Big Commerce URL.) Once your store name has been input, hit SAVE.
4. Once the app has been installed, you will enter the Big Commerce settings within the E-Commerce module of Boxstorm.
1. These settings are applied to your Boxstorm order when an order is imported from Big Commerce. Here you can establish your sales representative, location and shipping item for the shipping charges from Big Commerce. You can also:
a. Identify the Big Commerce order number as the Boxstorm order number.
b. Assign your Big Commerce order number to your customer PO field in your Boxstorm sales order.
c. Create payments in Boxstorm.
1. You can select the Use Default Customer and choose a customer within Boxstorm to associate all orders. This will keep your Boxstorm account from having too many customer accounts to manage.
2. If the Use Default Customer box is left “unchecked”, Boxstorm will create a new customer for every order imported form Big Commerce.
3. Additionally, you can select the Order Bill To and Order Ship To fields to specify the addresses from your Big Commerce order.
1. You can link existing products in Big Commerce. It is, however, one-way communication. You can start with your items in Big Commerce and sync that inventory into Boxstorm or create your items in both Boxstorm and Big Commerce separately then link your inventory with that in Big Commerce.
2. To link your items you need to identify your Boxstorm item name as your Big Commerce title.
3. Any new Big Commerce items added, that are not in your Boxstorm inventory, can be added as items in the (New Big Commerce Products) section assigning the title, description and sku of your item in any order you choose.
1. Once you have saved your settings, you are taken back to the E-Commerce module. This module contains the history of all setting changes and synchronization of inventory.
2. You may sync your product inventory at any time and import new products into Boxstorm. (Note: any changes you make to your inventory in Boxstorm, automatically update in your Big Commerce store.
3. After the product inventory sync, you may return to the main tab in E-Commerce and it will show the sync of new Big Commerce products now found in Boxstorm. (Note: you may need to refresh the E-Commerce history.))
1. Any orders made on Big Commerce will immediately reflect in your Boxstorm inventory with real-time integration. (Note: the price as seen for $0.00 is for training purposes only. The price is set and controlled by the user in Big Commerce.)
2. For example: after a purchase is made in Big Commerce, you can go to the SALES tab in Boxstorm and view in Sales Orders the Big Commerce order that just occurred.
3. Once the order has been fulfilled in Boxstorm, with real-time integration, the status is immediately updated in Big Commerce. If you are integrated with our shipping provider, all tracking information will also integrate with Big Commerce. All inventory quantities are reflected in Boxstorm and Big Commerce as orders are received.