1. BigCommerce integration is a feature for users on the Ultimate version of Boxstorm. This integration can pull orders from BigCommerce to Boxstorm and back through BigCommerce with all inventory management integration and works in real time on all Sales Orders.
2. On the Boxstorm Dashboard, a new menu selection INTEGRATIONS has been created. Within the integrations menu is a Market tab with a listing of all the current integrations with Boxstorm.
3. Once you select CONNECT TO BIGCOMMERCE you will be required to input your BigCommerce store name. (This can be found at the beginning of the user's current BigCommerce URL.) Once your store name has been input, hit Save.
4. Once the app has been installed, you will enter the BigCommerce settings within the E-Commerce module of Boxstorm.
1. These settings are applied to your Boxstorm order when an order is imported from BigCommerce. Here, you can establish your sales representative, location, and shipping item for the shipping charges from BigCommerce. You can also:
a. Identify the BigCommerce order number as the Boxstorm order number
b. Assign the BigCommerce order number to your customer PO field in a Boxstorm Sales Order
c. Create payments in Boxstorm
1. You can click the Use Default Customer box and choose a customer within Boxstorm to associate with all orders. This will keep your Boxstorm account from having too many customer accounts to manage.
2. If the Use Default Customer box is left unchecked, Boxstorm will create a new customer for every order imported from BigCommerce.
3. Additionally, you can select the Order Bill To and Order Ship To fields to specify the addresses from your BigCommerce order.
1. You can link existing products in BigCommerce. It is, however, one-way communication. You can start with your items in BigCommerce and sync that inventory into Boxstorm or create your items in both Boxstorm and BigCommerce separately, then link your inventory with that in BigCommerce.
2. To link your items, you need to identify your Boxstorm item name as your BigCommerce title.
3. Any new BigCommerce items, which are not in your Boxstorm inventory, can be added as items in the New BigCommerce Products section assigning the title, description, and SKU of your item in any order you choose.
1. Once you have saved your settings, you are taken back to the E-Commerce module. This module contains the history of all setting changes and synchronization of inventory.
2. You may sync your product inventory at any time and import new products into Boxstorm. (Note: Any changes you make to your inventory in Boxstorm automatically update in your BigCommerce store.)
3. After the product inventory sync, you may return to the main tab in the E-Commerce module, and it will show the sync of new BigCommerce products now found in Boxstorm. (Note: You may need to refresh the E-Commerce history.)
1. Any orders made in BigCommerce will immediately reflect in your Boxstorm inventory with real-time integration. (Note: The price as seen for $0.00 in the image on the left is for training purposes only. The price is set and controlled by the user in BigCommerce.)
2. For example, after a purchase is made in BigCommerce, you can go to the SALES tab in Boxstorm and view in Sales Orders the BigCommerce order that just occurred.
3. Once the order has been fulfilled in Boxstorm, with real-time integration, the status is immediately updated in BigCommerce. If you are integrated with our shipping provider, all tracking information will also integrate with BigCommerce. All inventory quantities are reflected in Boxstorm and BigCommerce as orders are received.